Are you ready to change your life? We are looking for 10 Individuals who are ready to transform their life with our 6 Week Challenge.
So what are you waiting for?
Find out if you’re our perfect match
- Are you able to attend 3 classes per week?
- Are you willing to track your progress with before and after photos?
- You aren't afraid of commitment. We want you here for all 6 weeks to really see the results of your hard work.
- Do you have the willpower to follow our nutrition program? We give you the tools that you need to succeed. You just have to follow it.
- Are you a team player? There is nothing more motivating than a group of people cheering each other on. And there's nothing worse than a bad attitude.
- Do you really want to see the change? The coaches and I really want to see you succeed, but you need to want it more!
- Not looking to lose weight? No problem. This isn't just a weight-loss program. We encourage all types of transformations.
- Are you respectful? You must respect the rules of the gym. The rules were created to protect our culture. The culture was created to give you the best possible experience.
Owner of Bear Mountain CrossFit
EJ is one of the few female Gym Owners in Westchester county and is a CrossFit Level 2 Trainer. She started CrossFit in 2010 at CrossFit Metropolis, on the UES of Manhattan, where she coached and managed the gym. Leaving the city to greener pastures, she has created a great team at Bear Mountain.
She’s known for her tireless work ethic, true passion for teaching and her ability to connect with each member.
Here what Traci had to say:
View this post on Instagram
Testimonial Tuesday. Our girl Traci has been putting in the work and it shows. She’s lost over 50lbs and is not only one of the stronger women at the gym, she’s also one of the most down to earth and sweetest person you’ll meet. Check out this clip about her #bearmountaincrossfit #crossfit #fitfam #strongertogether #cantstopwontstop #crossfitcommunity #fitness #cortlandtmanor #peekskill #moheganlake #yorktown #crossfitcommunity #strongertogether #westchester #teamwork #strongwomenrock